Do your customers ask these questions too?
Do your customers keep you on your toes with these questions, too?
- Why does it take so long?
- Why are my systems still not online after the downtime?
- Who is responsible for this?
- I thought you guys were doing that?
- Why is it so expensive?
To avoid these questions and the subsequent (often unproductive) clarification process in the first place, it is worthwhile for IT system houses to implement best practices. Especially in the contract design phase and in customer onboarding, a systematic approach lays the foundation for later normal day-to-day business.
From our years of experience as a managed services provider, we have rethought our processes and translated them into a methodology that anticipates the questions above. Companies benefit best if they not only use the itpilot tool, but also align their processes with this methodology.
Since this is a change process, we recommend involving a change management specialist such as Teresa Brancato. An external consultant can provide expertise, objectivity, facilitation, and specialized methods to guide the change process and ensure its success.
After optimizing your workflows, your company will reap long-term benefits, including:
- Informative IT documentation oriented to the customer's point of view
- Clear and transparent documentation of responsibilities and SLAs agreed with the customer
- Easy information and decision making for questions of the customer
- Automated analyses of the key KPIs of the customer's IT
If you have read this far and would like to know more, write to us: email@example.com