Standardized procedure with the itpilot® web application
Structured analysis with comprehensive analysis and export functions
The web-based application itpilot® with simple operation and an intuitive user interface was developed from experience in many customer projects. In this way you can quickly create your own IT structure and generate useful IT key figures.
itpilot® offers numerous evaluation and export functions for your IT as-is recording, as a basis, for example, for your IT tenders, for optimizing and further developing your IT with a detailed action plan and for your IT benchmarking.
Quickly create your own IT structure and generate useful IT key figures
- With itpilot® you can create any number of your own locations and, if necessary, create your own access data for them.
- After your registration, we will be happy to support you at any time with our start-up package for the first steps with itpilot®. You will receive further information on this with your confirmation email.
- There are currently around 250 IT services available with all the important attributes for modeling.
- Dependencies between the IT services are already stored, but can be changed if necessary.
- The responsibilities of internal and external IT employees can be assigned to the IT services and show at a glance who is responsible for what in IT.
- More than 20 reports and diagrams visualize the results.
- Any number of assessments (service sets) can be created in the premium version
- A sample service set shows clear sample data and can be used as a “sandbox” for “practice”.
- All reports can be exported as PDF for management reports, for example, or in Excel for further processing.
itpilot®: Comprehensive parameters and functionalities
Select location and supported locations
Collect key figures of IT services (technical)
Collect key figures for IT services (commercial)
Define the impact on customer relationships
Import servers and device lists (asset management)
Resource management: definition of responsibilities